Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nazzy19

Oakley visor cleaning

I believe from the other thread Oakley visors need Oakley products, but other visors (Itech included) can be cleaned with water and soap to prevent fogging.

i just got an oakley. is that stuff just for the anti-fogging part of it? i just want to get the sweat off of it, so i just use water. that can't be bad, right?

i just got an oakley. is that stuff just for the anti-fogging part of it? i just want to get the sweat off of it, so i just use water. that can't be bad, right?

water is fine, I usually just wipe it with a towel. I have a couple bottles of their antifog and it lasts forever, don't be afraid to use it regularly.

anyone ever use pro guard shield polish? i used to use it on my old itech visor every month or so to get minor scratches off. its basically a very light liquid rubbing compound. i'm guesing its not something to use on the oakley's?