Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gummer12

Golf Forum

Does anyone happen to frequent any Golf Forums that they would recommend? I happened across The Sand Trap forum, and it seems to be pretty decent. Does anyone have any others that they might recommend instead?

Does anyone happen to frequent any Golf Forums that they would recommend? I happened across The Sand Trap forum, and it seems to be pretty decent. Does anyone have any others that they might recommend instead?

www.golfwrx.com is the best that I've visited over the years. Bombsquadgolf.com is another decent one but has really gone downhill over the last couple years. Cameroncollector.com is also out there for fans of Scotty Cameron putter.s

The guy who runs the Sand Trap is a tool. GolfWrx is cool but I think the community at The Hackers Paradise are the friendliest, everyone is always willing to help and there arent too many ego's. They have lots of contests and giveaways too.

THP

The guy who runs the Sand Trap is a tool. GolfWrx is cool but I think the community at The Hackers Paradise are the friendliest, everyone is always willing to help and there arent too many ego's. They have lots of contests and giveaways too.

THP

Thank you SO much for "The Hackers Paradise" reccomendation. I've posted for one day and have already gotten a great deal of informative replies.

Thank you SO much for "The Hackers Paradise" reccomendation. I've posted for one day and have already gotten a great deal of informative replies.

Sweet, its a great website. Its not that old but it got big real quick.