Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PH_Hockey2

Hockeytown Authentics

I think thats the place which carry's alot of the Wings gear. It's supposed to have alot of their GU stuff, but with very high tags. At least if I am thinking of the right place.

I havent been there in a while but I used to go alot. You can find some good deals on sticks depending on the player. Of course an Yzerman Synergy is going to go for $300+ but a guy like Deveraux's Synergy will only be like $50-$75. So you might get lucky and find something good. I'm not sure what kind of selection they'll have since there isn't any season going on.

Yeah Yzerman's sticks are way overpriced, I believe his Stealth was around $500 or something, but someone I know bought a Whitney True 1 from there for about $75. Not bad because Whitney has a nice curve and flex.

Yeah, just make sure you check the "sweet spot" on the blade before buying anything for yourself to play with. It's really hard to tell if it's broken with the tape still on, and I know at the "Joe" they dont let you take the tape off to check.