Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueshockey6

82A Wheels

Those should be fine. It's what Hockey Giant suggested to a friend of mine who weighs a little less than you and we play on painted concrete. The wheels have lasted him well with proper rotation. Having a 84A wheel might give you more longevity, but you may run into grip issues after several games.

82a will be a DISASTER for you on sportcourt. Go with 80A at the most.

I was able to play on sport court with some old Kuzak Kontak 77A indoor wheels for a good 4 hours of play 3 weeks ago. Surprisingly I had no issues with wheels cracking/chunking or grip problems. I doubt that these wheels can be found anymore.

Those should be fine. It's what Hockey Giant suggested to a friend of mine who weighs a little less than you and we play on painted concrete. The wheels have lasted him well with proper rotation. Having a 84A wheel might give you more longevity, but you may run into grip issues after several games.

That's the issue that I hate the most with my wheels but there's no way around it. After about 15 games my wheels start to crack down the middle and it's time to re-up and invest money on new wheels.

I was able to play on sport court with some old Kuzak Kontak 77A indoor wheels for a good 4 hours of play 3 weeks ago. Surprisingly I had no issues with wheels cracking/chunking or grip problems. I doubt that these wheels can be found anymore.

That's the issue that I hate the most with my wheels but there's no way around it. After about 15 games my wheels start to crack down the middle and it's time to re-up and invest money on new wheels.

77A to 82A is a HUGE difference. Most indoor wheels are between 74a and 78a