Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mmcc721

synergy

ive been using a broken upside down synergy with a z carbon and i just switched to a regualr synergy. it seems very bouncy and feels very weird. Is this because ive been using a stick with opposite taper or somethign?

thanks

ive been using a broken upside down synergy with a z carbon and i just switched to a regualr synergy. it seems very bouncy and feels very weird.

i would think it feels bouncier because you cut your synergy shaft a reasonable amount shorter than it was originaly, and it would have been much stiffer than a standard synergy, this might be why it feels bouncier or flexier. also did you purchase both synergies with the same flex?

unless its something that alotta people have and someone found out somewhere along the line basically youre just guessing and comparing it to something that you know the flex of. its not too exact but its pretty much all you can do.

ive been using a broken upside down synergy with a z carbon and i just switched to a regualr synergy. it seems very bouncy and feels very weird. Is this because ive been using a stick with opposite taper or somethign?

thanks

Because the Synergy is designed to flex at the taper, by turning your broken one over you created a stiffer stick because there wasn't a designed flex point in what was originally the top 1/3 of the shaft.