Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whip

Getting a buttend into an Easton Cylone?

My Easton Cyclone is too short so I am trying to add length to the shaft but since its a thinner shape I am having real problems getting it to go into the shaft. Any suggestions on how to get a butt end in the shaft. Should I just sand it down a little?

I've got a question about this sort of....On my Synergy grip I have a small part of the plug (originally came w/ stick) that I still use. I want to sand it down but I can't really find a good tool to do it with, and I've probably got all the tools I would need in my garage. Anyone tell me what they use to sand down?

When I had too much glue on an blade and the hosel was to thick I just brought out a knife and shaved it down on either sides. But a file would be best.

You can find a rounded end plug, they're available. Easton makes them, as do Louisville and some of the accessory manufacturers.