Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jazz4all

girdle sizing

ok, another things that i'd like to ask.

willing to buy 7k girdle but still don't know what size that i should choose. In CCM ice pants, its medium size. so that would be 32"-36".

should i take a medium size too? and do i have to take a size up for inline pants?

ok, another things that i'd like to ask.

willing to buy 7k girdle but still don't know what size that i should choose. In CCM ice pants, its medium size. so that would be 32"-36".

should i take a medium size too? and do i have to take a size up for inline pants?

If anything take a size down. Inline pants and girdles are sized kinda large. I normally wear a medium, and I could easily have gotten away with a small in both pants and girdle. If you wear 32-34 pants, get the medium.

I picked up a Mission Thorax Advantage girdle awhile ago in a medium and it fits perfect. I also remember trying on a small to see how much different it'd fit and they both seemed identical to me. My waist is a 32 though so that might be why they both seemed the same.