Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royals92

president

who do u want for pres.  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not too confident with the 18-24YO group that Kerry and Pdiddy really tried to target. "Vote or Die"- Thats a real cool slogan, diddy (sarcasm).

Many in this group want to leave the country for false fears. Or they think that all the choices we make are wrong. And pehaps they were but my point is- Then when you start talking to them its obvious they know knowing about the issues of either guy and are sucked in by usually the liberal or democratic party guy. Or they just want change, so they go for the other candidate. Without knowing much about either at all or without knowing about the plans of either.

I am no political whiz myself, and that is obvious. I have tried to learn as much as possible though withen the past 5 months. And I am not putting down all 18-24 YO's, or even suggesting that one guy is better (Although I have my favorite). Just noticed a trend that is concerning.

It was a foolish move conisdering the biggest part of the population is made up by the baby boomer age group, which is no wear clost to the ager Kerry was targeting.

If he didn't have a shot at them though it was smart to target someone else. Why go for the decided rather than the undecided? I didn't follow alot of this, i kept an eye out, but I thought it was good of them to target the younger audience. Unfortunately they just didn't come out.