Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thepandamancan

New Skates Question

So I currently have a pair of the Vapor RX05 inline skates and while they fit great at first after baking...after about 9 months of use it seems that I've broken them in too well. I'm looking to upgrade to a higher model boot anyway (the 20 or the 25), but I was wondering if going a half size down would help out from the boot getting too broken in in the future or should I stay at my current size since a higher end boot won't loosen as easily?

Other things to note, there's a little bit of room in the toe right now but the width is perfect. I used shock doctor insoles for a while until my arches began to hurt I went back to just using the stock footbeds.

So I currently have a pair of the Vapor RX05 inline skates and while they fit great at first after baking...after about 9 months of use it seems that I've broken them in too well. I'm looking to upgrade to a higher model boot anyway (the 20 or the 25), but I was wondering if going a half size down would help out from the boot getting too broken in in the future or should I stay at my current size since a higher end boot won't loosen as easily?

Other things to note, there's a little bit of room in the toe right now but the width is perfect. I used shock doctor insoles for a while until my arches began to hurt I went back to just using the stock footbeds.

Get the same size. they broke down quickly because they are cheap and I am pretty sure they shouldn't have been baked