Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Coyotes and Ducks Jan 15

I'm thinking about stopping in Phoenix on my way to Vegas for the trade show, anyone planning on going to this game?

Flights are a bit sketchy right now, once I see how the weather impacts things over the next couple days, I'll let you know.

Jobing is actually a pretty decent place to watch some hockey in. I went last year for a Ducks-Coyotes game and we got great seats right by the glass for way less than it costs at Honda Center. During intermissions we walked around the upper bowl seats and they're a great pitch to see the entire game, too. It's kind of odd that both the arena and the University of Phoenix stadiums are right next to each other in what amounts to a big outdoor mall. I'm more used to arenas being stand-alone buildings in the middle of a giant car park. Decent food, too, which is interesting given the other food I had in Phoenix wasn't all that stellar.