Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beaucoup_fish

CCM Original 652 Tacks

Hey guys,

just wondering if CCM still makes the original 652 Tacks skates? I've been trying to find them IN STORE (as online buying is not an option - those damn CCRA charges), but have been unsuccessful in the Toronto area. I know there must be significant demand for this skate, but the last time I see them as a new model is 2002. Anyone have any info?

In my opinion, the CCM 652 is one of the best skate values out there. I often participate on the CCM forum and they know it's a popular selling skate so they should be available.

The moderators on the CCM site are pretty good for answering consumer questions. You may want to give it a shot as they may be behind in shipments or something like that.

http://en.ccmsports.com/community/forum/index.php

I skated on 652's for years, then last year upgraded to an 852 and I'm still a happy camper.

Cheers,

JJ

I guess I'm focusing on the 652 part as 652 "Super Tacks" are still around. I don't know the difference between super and original. Do the supers come with little red capes or something?

The original had the classic styling, plain black with the white plastic bit on the side. The super tacks are the modern styling and construction.