Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm705

shin pads

im in the market for new shin pads, ive worn jofa for a while and im planning on staying in jofa, but im wondering which ones offer the most protection at the lightest weight, and least bulkiness. i have 7500 right now and have no problems with those so im thinking about staying with those, but if anyone thinks other jofas or another companys pads would be better, im interested.

I was most impressed with the Nike V10s.

Nor was I. I bought them, took them into the locker room, started to put them on, was disgusted, took them off, and returned them. Their fault is within the straps that secure the shinpad to the leg.

All of the jofas seem to be really nice. Some of them are sort of bulky, but besides that I think that they are the best shins. I havent tried the nike shin pads, but their protective seems to really nice (I love the v12 elbows).

I was most impressed with the Nike V10s.

Same here. I absolutely love the v10s. I cut the strap off and had an old elastic strap sewed back on. I guess if you left the regular straps on, but very loose, they'd be alright.

straps on the Nikes are horrible. If you'd want to use tape like said above, they're great. If you want to use the straps or straps + tape, check out Bauer 8000s. They're really comfortable and offer great protecion.

yup......i use Bauer Shift(smu source of sports)it like a bauer 7000.......so i must say 6000 and 8000 are the best shin out there!