Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knotfan1

best shaft and blade combo

I am thinking about buying a synthesis grip and a innovative graphite blade has any one tryed either or have used that combo. Also what curve from inno is close to Recchis.

well...i'm in the market of a tapered shaft too....but my choice was more the r2 xn10 and a sicore synthesis blade......or maybe a L-2 or novius(never used but i'm really interesting in this ''boron spine flex''but the novius look pretty heavy!)but for the blade...i'm sticking for a sicore synthesis and if you look recchi you should like the inginla...

for me...and a lot of us in this forum....synergy are maybe the less durable stick out there, so i know tapered version are a bit more durable but i'm not expection big from easton...(i know i said i whant a synthesis blade but in my case i never break a blade in my life...and never had problem with blade so it don't bother me!)

As for your choice of blade,i'm not a inno expert but i think mogilny is close to recchi (from what i saw on the innvative website which show their pattern)but you can check at the ''pattern DB'' on modsquad...

I have heard many people giving the inno blade great reconition i probably will buy it but for the shaft i dont know were to go i want something with a grip and exceptional durability.

i can't tell there no inno in QUEBEC....

by the way........i think the best blades is the Franklin Air core(last me 1 year(play about 5-8 hours a week) ) and their pretty light and with there wood core they have the nice feel of wood......but i try my friend's Si-core and i really feel the dampened of pass...but he had a lidstrom( i really hate it i prefer Inginla) maybe with a inginla curve and use this stick for a full pratice ..i could tell more about my opinions on the si-core feel!

I have heard many people giving the inno blade great reconition i probably will buy it but for the shaft i dont know were to go i want something with a grip and exceptional durability.

as for the grip.......their the V120 but i dunno if it tapered...their the inno soft-grip...synthesis grip....and their the nice soft grip(maybe the only grip i like in all these grip stick!)the Bauer Vapor XV....as for TPS/mission doesnt make grip...but you can find some XN10 pro stock with grip on them on ebay or here on the sell/buy forum...

sorry if i miss some...

On Innos 1100 what is the grip like i saw this one with sandpaper like grip and after feeling i didnt want to ever touch it again, I am thinking about buying missions Helium 750 but i dont know enough about them at the end of the finger tips theres silicon which said extra grip.

On Innos 1100 what is the grip like i saw this one with sandpaper like grip and after feeling i didnt want to ever touch it again, I am thinking about buying missions Helium 750 but i dont know enough about them at the end of the finger tips theres silicon which said extra grip.

They also make 1100 with soft grip, which is really nice. If I had to compare it to something..it might be eastons but more durable and maybe a bit less tacky.

You want a grip shaft, go with the inno 1100 or novius and make sure they send you a soft grip(not the acrylic or polarfibre surface). HockeyOutlet.com have the inno shafts and blades.

the inno blades are amazing, the feel is unbeatable, but it took me a practice or two to adjust to takign hard passes off of it. also i have the kovalev curve which i cant shoot with =\ wish i bought the mogilny true1

You want a grip shaft, go with the inno 1100 or novius and make sure they send you a soft grip(not the acrylic or polarfibre surface). HockeyOutlet.com have the inno shafts and blades.

Just curious what are you paying on "extra fees". I'd PM this, but I know I've wanted to buy a few things and think it may be helpful to all Canadians to get a ballpark figure on how much extra it may end up being.

I am thinking about buying a synthesis grip and a innovative graphite blade has any one tryed either or have used that combo. Also what curve from inno is close to Recchis.

I've found the Inno graphite blades too heavy for my liking. Some say it's because the Kovalev pattern I'm using has a longer blade, but I think it's just the way the blade's made. I like very light blades though.

You may want to check out my review of the non-grip Synthesis shaft w/Inno blade:

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/index.php?sh...findpost&p=1903

Is it true that Inno blades are longer than synthesis blades? Will I have to cut shaft length switching to Inno blades?

The tapered Inno blade I used had a longer hosel than the Synth. by about 1.25". So yes, you will have to cut down your shaft when switching to Inno blades.