Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobbyorio

Hespeler Alpha Nemesis Durability

I had a Hespelr Nemesis Roberts 260 which I loved. I am not sure if it was an Alpha Nemesis. You can view it at this link http://www.hespeler.com/

I loved the stick. Great balance and really great for shooting but the durability for me was hopeless. Can ye please let me know if the Alpha Nemesis is a newer and maybe more durable stick.

I rarely break sticks (playing mostly inline and it was well taped) in a short space of time but stick split the whole way along the underneath of the blade rendering it useless after about 10 or so pre season training sessions which has never happened to me before. Unfortunately it was out of warranty by a couple of days!

I would love to think they might have a new version of the stick out that is more durable. Please let me know if this is the case and where they can be bought online. i have searched but have not been able to find them.

Thanks

The Alpha was a 2004 product and never posted on the website. I usually break blades before shafts but both of mine broke in the shaft. One just above the blade and one in the hosel area. I got 3 solid months out of the first one and a month and a half out of the second, it was a nasty slash that ended up cracking the second one.