Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NextBobbyOrr

Hockey shops in the Philippines?

Hey guys. So I do realize that this might just be one of the oddest questions ever. But I'm curious are there any hockey shops in the Philippines? I've been thinking about that Flame company in Russia that did knockoffs of the Franchise glove and several other pieces like that. I'm wondering if there's A) Anything of that sort in the Philippines or B) Just any general hockey stores to go look around in. I haven't gone home for about 4 years, so I have no clue what's there. Thanks in advance.

Another Filipino that plays hockey...awesome.

I seriously doubt that there are. I know they do have ice rinks (especially the one in the huge mall), but I don't know if hockey is even known. My family has seen pictures of me playing and they had no clue what sport I was playing. Outside of basketball and boxing, the Philippines doesn't seem to have that great of a sense when it comes to sports.

I just read up on the Manila Predators and other local teams so I'm interested to see what you find out.

Haha yup, Filipino born and raised in Canada, so I fell in love with hockey. And that's a bummer..I do know that there are actually several teams in the Philippines(Predators, Vixens, Saints, probably more). And being the gear junkie that I am, I just had to try and find a means to an end.

They didn't have any 11 years ago when I lived there and I would be SHOCKED if they have any now. Customs Officers are so dirty that importing anything instantly doubles its price tag.

What's up Pinoys!? What part of the PI do you guys live in? I might visit my fam over in Manila and Novaliches soon. It would be great to hit up an ice rink while I'm there.