Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nyrmetros

Outdoor wheels.....

Has anyone ever heard of or used these wheels? I usually use the Labeda asphault wheels on rbk tri di............. Are these things any good? The set of 8 would be $20 cheaper than labedda.....

http://www.hockeygiant.com/rr10pivotwhl.html

Never seen them but let me know how they work if you get them. I ususally stick with the RR world cup.

Ever since I switched to labeda asphault and grippers, I don't think I'd ever switch to any other outdoor wheel. My experience with three dollar wheels is, "you get what you pay for."

i'm the same way but i only use the hyper 250 orange wheels

I use the 250's outdoor, has anyone used both the 250s and the Labeda Asphalts? And if so, which were better wearing? I find the 250s dont last that long.

I use the 250's outdoor, has anyone used both the 250s and the Labeda Asphalts? And if so, which were better wearing? I find the 250s dont last that long.

Just to give you some perspective, I've been using my asphalts since Halloween and have played something like 20 games in them and they're barely worn down. The 80A grippers I use as the middle two wheels are about halfway done.

Whoa that seems a lot better durability than the 250's for sure. Gonna pick a set up in time for summer for sure now. Thanks for the info :)

The hypers have grip worlds ahead of the labeda wheels though. All comes down to the finish of the surface. Ideally i'd run a hyper 250 in the front spot and fill the rest with labedas but i just prefer the extra grip in the toe, so maybe thats just me.

Has anyone tried the Rink Rat Hot Shot Outdoor wheel? Inline warehouse is the only place I've seen them. Considering picking some up, but I was hoping to hear feedback from someone who has tried them before I drop $80 on a set of outdoor wheels.

Has anyone tried the Rink Rat Hot Shot Outdoor wheel? Inline warehouse is the only place I've seen them. Considering picking some up, but I was hoping to hear feedback from someone who has tried them before I drop $80 on a set of outdoor wheels.

I've tried labeda asphalts and Rink Rat world cups. Asphalts are great for durability, but the performance of RRs is off the charts. the speed and grip is totally different. i was repulsed by the price hike on RR hotshot outdoors, so i went over to hockeygiant and ordered 5 sets of wheels to stockpile them. i wouldn't be surprised if the RR hotshots are just rebranded world cups.

"From the original creator and formulator of the famous "formula 250" Neal Piper! If you think the original outdoor wheel was good you will be amazed at the new and improved chemistry formulated by the master himself!!! Longer lasting and enhanced performance that is unmatched in the outdoor wheel market. If you thought the " original formula 250" was a winner, the second generation "Agent Orange" formula is a proven champion!"

facepalm...!