Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

To all R2 XN10/Synthesis Si-core user...

Would R2 XN10/synthesis Si-core would be great??  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys...

I know there some topic about it...but they all get off topic and was like l2 Vs. XN10 so now i would like something more specific...

I was into thinking for christmas to get a new R2 Xn10 and a synthesis si-core(because i think i will like the inginla curve) but now i broke my stick today at my game..so i need now a new stick :(

I whant to know what you guys thinks about this combo....R2 XN10/Synthesis SI-core??

would it be too light??would it had a good balance?? do the synthesis blade have the same feel as the synergy si-core??

Thanks in advance...i know i might be borring you..but a 14yr old guys like me,don't have that much money, So i would like to make the right choice and not garbage 300$CND for something i would not like!!!

I would have to say don't waste your money on a si-core blade. Get soft hands and use a regular tapered blade or just use a nice R2 woodie.

The regular comp R2 blade has better feel than the si-core. Why waste the extra money on a blade just because it's orange?

Dang Chadd, I like orange. ;)

I don't have a si-core though.

Get the blade, not a new stick, if money is at all an issue.

well i don't have a tapered shaft....so i can't do anything with a tapered blade and no shaft lol! :P

Chadd.....well i never tryed a OPS(only one...)it was my friend sicore and i really liked the feel of it...and i whant a iggy pattern(but i found the nash to be close too!)

by the way the thing i'M afraid of TPS is the fact that i bought last year a response '02 and i really dislike the feel of it...but the owner was enough nice to give my money bad!!!!What a good guys!!!! :D So now i'm a bit scare to buy a R2!!! :blink:

Dang Chadd, I like orange.  ;)

I don't have a si-core though.

Get the blade, not a new stick, if money is at all an issue.

well i don't have a tapered shaft....so i can't do anything with a tapered blade and no shaft lol! :P

Chadd.....well i never tryed a OPS(only one...)it was my friend sicore and i really liked the feel of it...and i whant a iggy pattern(but i found the nash to be close too!)

by the way the thing i'M afraid of TPS is the fact that i bought last year a response '02 and i really dislike the feel of it...but the owner was enough nice to give my money bad!!!!What a good guys!!!! :D So now i'm a bit scare to buy a R2!!! :blink:

The TPS PTC blades are standard hosel, and are pretty good, as are the inno blades. Both are cheaper and more durable the the sicore blade.

i bought last year a response '02 and i really dislike the feel of it...

Hmm, that's strange. Most people prefer to actually feel the puck on their stick. ;)

no it because it felt like my stick was a plastic stick and puck felt like a 5 pound thing....it was a really bad/strange feel!

The new Responses have a different blade. It's alot stronger and more active from what I've seen. If you wanted to just grab a new blade you could always get a Z-Carb Si-Core. I think you obviously have your mind set on the Si-Core Iggy blade, so I'd go that route and just goto the store, hold the shafts in your hands and make up your mind there.

yea well....getting used to a curve it pretty hard!!!i change blade every 1 month lolll...i really get problem choosing a ',right'' curve...and i found the iggy to be pretty nice for me...

Thing is:i allready got a z-bublle and a nice blade(franklin 9007) so i don't need a new blades...only thing is if i'M getting a new stick(i whant it tapered) so i don't whant z-carb

by the way....i will get a syn si-core and after a while(like 2-3 month after) i will might give a try to the nash R2 blades!!

bottom line is both the shaft and blade are top of the line components. From that point its all personal preference. I hate the xn10 series, many people swear by it.

cavs019....isnt you who said that the redlite xn10 shoot rocket??i know at the base it a redlite but it a remix of the redlite and xn10!!

i'm thinking at the xn10 because i know it light but not too light(with a synthesis)....and i don't like synthesis shaft....and heard a lot of great thing about the xn10 for his height and his ''shoot rocket''

but i'm okay with you it personal but i still asked to have a little advice/feedback to make the right choice!

the sticks all shoot ridiculously hard, unfortunately thats not the only part of the game. I couldn't get used to the concave shape and didn't like the feel when stickhandling/passing regardless of the blade.

i'm thinking at the xn10 because i know it light but not too light(with a synthesis)....and i don't like synthesis shaft....and heard a lot of great thing about the xn10 for his height and his ''shoot rocket''

well the XN10 is lighter than the synthesis...

I would agree that the XN10 shoots rockets...however the concave shape is something you either really adore, or really despise.