Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Clarett's comments in ESPN Mag

The whole thing is just sad. He could have been one of the best running backs. Now he is just a joke

Who are you kidding, joke? Hes only just had 3 100+ plus yard consecutive games and took over the starting job of Travis Henry who is a top 10 RB. People around here believe hes the next Thurman Thomas.

A guy that grew up a block away from me went to Penn State on a full scholarship and within a couple of months was driving his new car. His dad didn't buy it for him either.

The whole thing is just sad. He could have been one of the best running backs. Now he is just a joke

Who are you kidding, joke? Hes only just had 3 100+ plus yard consecutive games and took over the starting job of Travis Henry who is a top 10 RB. People around here believe hes the next Thurman Thomas.

He's talking about Clarett.

just adding my own little bit of private schooling in here. We are only allowed to take two PE classes for an hour each that count twords graduation. So the athletes we have here actually have to be intelligent to stay in here. I guess my school is the only one that actually cares about academics more than sports, I am now just not sure if thats a good thing :)