Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim A

Mission Pitch Holder

After reading what Chadd had to say about it fitting with a Tuuk pattern, I'm thinking about trying a pair of Pitch holders since it would be an easy mount..

question..are they even out for individual sale at this point..i've yet to see them

thanks

I only have my size. Any Mission dealer can order them and several of our members work for Mission dealers.

Wow, $90 US!? :huh:

That's nuts. Just stay with the TUUKs and get lifts for that kinda scratch. I wonder how much they actually cost to make!

That's the same price as they're selling lightspeeds.

$90 US seems quite alot to me for lightspeeds. I ordered a pair for my skates, and installed they cost $110 canadian. What is the Mission Pitch steel like? Is it stronger than the steel that comes stock in the lightspeeds?

I haven't had any problems with mine (pitch) and they seem to hold an edge quite well. I also haven't heard of problems with Mission steel lately, unlike the lightspeeds.

well for that price...get t'blades!!!!i always thoug holder was about 50 CND!!! t'blade are 130-150CND....

Why?

T'blades are cheaper than conventional holders around here. I prefer my Lightspeeds to my T'blades. It just depends on whether you can get what you want from a normal holder or not.