Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick67

"NASH" PS161 curve

Does anybody have a picture of the PS161 curve (aka P161 or PP161)?

It's supposed to be a like a TPS Nash (more subtle sakic curve), but after reading about the TPS Nash blade here on MSH, it seems like the blade has changed through the years, thus I've posted this topic regarding the PS161 curve.

the PS161 should refer to the TPS prostock curve "system", where e.g. a PS119 is = Sakic.

I was pretty familiar with the TPS pro stock patterns (I use a P31) and never saw a P-161.

seems to me the "new" Nash is P61 whereas the "old" Nash is now the P119 Bergeron. So you're looking for pics of the P61 new not old Nash?

It is a more subtle Sakic curve. It has similar loft to the Sakic, but less curve. Hopefully that makes sense. Also, Sherwood is now offering a P61 clone-Plekanec.

I'd say Bauer's P29 was as clone-y as it gets.

I just ordered a pattern 8 from Harrow and the catalog said it is most similar to the Nash curve and it looked a lot like the p29 to me as well. I should have the curve in hand tomorrow.

Thank you all for your response.

Skyscrape: Please post some pictures when you get blade/stick.

I actually have a bunch of p29's in my basement, but that is a very straight curve compared to a Sakic, was thinking the Nash would be inbetween the p29 and a Sakic.

Thank you all for your response.

Skyscrape: Please post some pictures when you get blade/stick.

I actually have a bunch of p29's in my basement, but that is a very straight curve compared to a Sakic, was thinking the Nash would be inbetween the p29 and a Sakic.

Will do!

I think the pattern 11 would fall between the two. Slight heel opening up into a mild toe. Kind of like a very tame pro ovi.

I just ordered a pattern 8 from Harrow and the catalog said it is most similar to the Nash curve and it looked a lot like the p29 to me as well. I should have the curve in hand tomorrow.

Did you ever get that pattern 8? And if so is it close to the bauer p29? I'm looking for a replacement for the p29 and curious what's out there. If you have pics that would be great. Thanks.