Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Critique the mounting of my Lightspeeds

So how did they do? I am a bit anxious of the one screw that seems to have been drilled in the wrong place on the front of the holder. However, I don't think it is that big of a deal seeings how it is only 1 out of 8. Anyways, thanks for the time :D

skates%20007.jpg

skates%20003.jpg

skates%20009.jpg

skates%20011.jpg

skates%20012.jpg

skates%20013.jpg

skates%20015.jpg

skates%20016.jpg

skates%20017.jpg

That front looks really sloppy. My question is, how were they able to get one RMS screw in the front and not the other?

Usually on Graf skates, either the front two line up or the back two line up. In your case, they put RMS in the back.

Try taking a picture of the toecap and the front of the skate, and a picture of the back as well.

Interesting its the same spot on both skates. Im guessing that the original drill point was right there, and they had no choice but to make it look a little goofy. To be honest, i cant tell if it looks goofy enough to be a botch job or not. I guess you are gonna have to find that one out for yourself.

I skated on them last night and they seemed to be fine. I will take the pictures you requested later today JR. Thanks.

Where the hole is beside that screw on the front, perhaps I should silicone fill it?