Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Good Sites For Woodies?

I`ve heard that they are over priced.(sportchek)

They are, especially if you pay attention to their prices week after week. A wood stick would be like $24.99 one week. Then the next week it would be jacked up to $34.99 and then they put it on sale so it's $24.99 again just so they make it look cheaper.

You can get some good deals there if you know what you want and get it at the right time. For the most part I'd agree they are overpriced, but if you hit a good sale, you can walk out very happy.

You can get some good deals there if you know what you want and get it at the right time. For the most part I'd agree they are overpriced, but if you hit a good sale, you can walk out very happy.

yea,but do you know if they had that price 3 weeks ago as the normal price?

But....they have a good selection or am i wrong?

Depends on the store. I never encountered the problems Mickz is speaking of when I worked there (a little over a month). They do change their prices pretty frequently, but they tend to focus in on certain items. They are very good at predicting what will be selling at that point in time and they try to get everyone ready for that.

They generally have one or two items on their big sales which are insane. They also have some unadvertised sales which is why their prices fluctuate.

If you ever come to Rousseau in Montreal you'll be in heaven. Especially the Laval one.

Some of the other stores had a deal where you buy one at reg. price (around 20-30 bucks canadian) and get a second one at $1.