Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hillie22

Itech HC95 helmet

i am looking into these helmets, but I had a question. is the HC95 smaller than the HC100? they look very similar, but i've found the HC100 to feel kind of big and bulky, more along the lines of a bauer 5000. im wearing a bauer 4000/nike 0004 right now. i couldn't find actual specs anywhere on the HC95, and havent been able to get my hands on one in a store. any help is greatly appreciated.

I just went helmet shopping and bought a HC 95 as it fit me the best. The others I tried were the CCM 852 and the Bauer HH5000. The major point of difference for me was the way the helmet fit at the top of my head because mine is pointy. The CCM and Bauer would easily rock from side to side.

I heard the HC100 and the Bauer 5000 is basically the same thing.

No. Both have EPP foam padding... that's the biggest similarity. They fit differently, and I've heard the HC100 far surpassed the 5000 in HECC certification testing.

The 95 seems to be a little less "bulky" than the 100... the foam is thinner. I wear a 95 and I like it (I chose it over the 100).