Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

Great service

I saw a post for PLH on another post on MSH, and I went to it. They have Metaliac tblade holders and stabilzers along with white tblade runners. I bought some white runners. I ordered them, and got an email in a few hours telling me they werent currently in stock, but they would get them in 2 or 3 days and my blades would be rushed to me. They arrived today, and they were very nicely packaged. They even came in a nice PLH bag. There customer service was great, and it wsaa great experience. I will order tblades from them from now on. There website is www.prolinehockey.com

I saw a post for PLH on another post on MSH, and I went to it.  They have Metaliac tblade holders and stabilzers along with white tblade runners.  I bought some white runners.  I ordered them, and got an email in a few hours telling me they werent currently in stock, but they would get them in 2 or 3 days and my blades would be rushed to me.  They arrived today, and they were very nicely packaged.  They even came in a nice PLH bag.  There customer service was great, and it wsaa  great experience.  I will order tblades from them from now on.  There website is www.prolinehockey.com

Site not working for me...

I saw a post for PLH on another post on MSH, and I went to it.  They have Metaliac tblade holders and stabilzers along with white tblade runners.  I bought some white runners.  I ordered them, and got an email in a few hours telling me they werent currently in stock, but they would get them in 2 or 3 days and my blades would be rushed to me.  They arrived today, and they were very nicely packaged.  They even came in a nice PLH bag.  There customer service was great, and it wsaa  great experience.  I will order tblades from them from now on.  There website is www.prolinehockey.com

Site not working for me...

try Proline Skates ?