Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

odp

Reebok 11K Helmet - any ice use?

Tried one on at TheHockeyShop yesterday - seemed pretty light (not as light as an S19) but far more comfortable. Love how you can just pop it on and adjust the dial when on your head.

I'm interested in the ventilation though - anyone tried one out on ice?

Some very non-specific feedback about the 11k... at our district camp a few of the kids were product testing the 11k and they said they really liked it. I know that's not exactly perfect evidence but take it for what its worth. I agree on the lightness of the helmet, our LHS just got some in and I too thought it was close to the s19 in weight.

Doesn't really look a lot different than the 8k helmet they had... I have the 8k and really like it. You can't go wrong, if it fits, you will like it.

I just purchased an 11K and had the chance to use it today for the first time. The fit is great and was very comfortable. At the store , side by side with the 8K, it appears to be a tad slimmer on my fat head. I really liked the Microdial adjustment system. Like previously said,if it fits ,you will like it!

Has anyone else used this helmet yet? How do you like it?

I have an older 8k that I need to replace. I really like the 8k and it seems like they aren't made anymore so I figure if I want another one, I better get it now while some are still available. I did try on the 11k and it fit great and seemed very comfortable. Is it that much different from the 8k to warrant the extra $50?

I only play rec league but still want decent protection which I'm sure they both provide. I have a black 8k and it held up well. Was thinking about getting a white one. Do they get dirtier and scuffed up really fast? I know its trivial but the 8k white/silver just looks nice.