Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

Does anyone have closeup pictures of...

Are any minor leaguer's wearing the Reebok skate? What happened to all the players wearing them at the WC?

I'm sure some of the AHL players are wearing them since THC is in bed with the AHL.

What's with Germans and T'blades? I noticed at the WCOH that there were a few guys wearing them and Christian Erhoff was wearing them the other night when Cleveland played Hamilton.

I was looking at Gettyimages, and lots of the International stuff that had a German team had players wearing T'blades.

What's with Germans and T'blades? I noticed at the WCOH that there were a few guys wearing them and Christian Erhoff was wearing them the other night when Cleveland played Hamilton.

I was looking at Gettyimages, and lots of the International stuff that had a German team had players wearing T'blades.

I believe T'blades are a German invention or at least have a large degree of German support so its probably easy for them to get them and they must obviously see some benefits in it as well.

i think wearing tongue under/over depends on what kind of tongue.. in my Ultralites, i wore it over because they wouldn't fit under shin pads, same with my amps but the 8090's have really thin tongues, with a plastic lacebite pad so i can't bend them enough to go over shin pads, so i wear them under. plus, i need the shin pads i have to protect my ankle since the tongue is so ridiculously thin.

i think wearing tongue under/over depends on what kind of tongue.. in my Ultralites, i wore it over because they wouldn't fit under shin pads, same with my amps but the 8090's have really thin tongues, with a plastic lacebite pad so i can't bend them enough to go over shin pads, so i wear them under. plus, i need the shin pads i have to protect my ankle since the tongue is so ridiculously thin.

On my Pro Tacks, I have to wear the tongue under my pads. I couldn't wear them on the outside of my pads even if I wanted too, the tongue is very short and when my skates are laced up all the way to the top eyelet theres only about an inch and a half of the tongue sticking out the top which isn't enough to be able to fold/flex them enough to wear them on the outside of the pads.