Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

Sticks & Tapered shafts

I have the following for sale. I am located in the GTA and local pick-up is available for everything.

Tapered Shafts

Bauer X:60 Tapered shaft (non-grip) 77 flex 49". I bought this off another member and haven't used it since. Shows some minor wear, but not much at all. Asking $50 + Shipping (or local pick-up if you're in the GTA) SOLD

Harrow Tapered Shaft - 100 flex has a light grip coating and candy cane tape job. Used for 1-2 periods, just looking to try something different. Stick is cut down, don't have the exact length, but I'd estimate 45" Asking $50 plus shipping

LH OPS

Easton S17 Grip OPS - Dan Cleary Prostock, it looks to be a true S17 with the ellipse on it. Flex is roughly 100, curve is a toned down Drury so inbetween a Modano/Drury type curve. The blade has the sharkskin coating on it, which I'm a big fan of. No cracks, scrapes or anything in the blade. Asking $80 + Shipping , but am flexible on the price.

RH OPS

Non-grip RH Bauer One95 OPS P106 87 flex. Used for a warm-up session, but never saw game action (the curve wasn't right). Asking $75 plus shipping. Pics should be coming soon, if you're interested before they go up send me a PM and I can email them directly.

Pictures for all of these are available upon request, just send me your e-mail in a PM

I'm interested in the gloves, mainly the 14" Eastons. Can you post pics? How bad are the palms on both pairs?

The palms on the Blake are much better. There is a small 1" separation of the stitching from the nylon to the palms on the left glove and the right palm has a 1-2" tear.

The Stajan's are worse the left glove has some stitching coming loose in the thumb and index finger. the right glove has a pretty sizeable tear in the right palm around the pinky and ring finger then another smaller tear around the base of the palm

I have pictures on my phone so feel free to PM me your e-mail and I'll send them.