Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTHL_AAA_HOCKEY

Last playoff Western Conference.

Who will get it?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shouldn't this be who won't get in? Because one of those teams will be 7th and the other 8th? I say Edmonton gets in at the 8 spot.

I'd love to see Nashville and Edmonton get in.

I would as well. I'd love for Nashville to do well in the playoffs.

I'd love to see Nashville and Edmonton get in.

I would as well. I'd love for Nashville to do well in the playoffs.

Same, except for I want them to lose first round to the Wings. But like I said in an earlier post, I'm scared as hell of overachieving teams. If St. Louis is the 8th seed, then the Wings will have no problem.

Guest phillyfan

I'd like to see Nashville or Edmonton to get it, Edmonton deserves it, but I wouldn't mind seeing Nashville either. Not a big fan of the Blues, sorry St. Louis fans....

Heh where is the love for STL? Osgood was defensive player of the month and they have a great group of guys. I suppose being one of the few on this board from the midwest it is to be expected.

Its not that there is no love for st lou ( actually there isn't much;-) ) But edmonton is such a hard nosed, quick run and gun team. Every year they are invloved in the best series of the playoffs.

Guest 2048
Its not that there is no love for st lou ( actually there isn't much;-) ) But edmonton is such a hard nosed, quick run and gun team. Every year they are invloved in the best series of the playoffs.

I'd agree, but if I see Petr Nedved in the playoffs, I'll puke.