Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

Which wheel for asphalt ?

I'm about to convert my old 852 tacks in roller hockey with tuck rocker chassis.

I won't even play hockey with these, it's only to skate around witht the girlfriend :P But I rather have the ice hockey feel than buying some rollerblade skate hahaha.

So please recommend me some good asphalte wheels, Remember, I will never play inline hockey, I don't need performance stuff, just something that will last on asphalte and concrete/street.

thanks for your input, I appreciate!

P.S: Something easy to buy on an online website would be easier too.

Get some cheap outdoor wheels...probably an 80A if you want some grip. That's probably about as low as you can go on asphault without it chunking on you within minutes of first skating on it. I've had better luck, durabilty wise, with 82 and 84s. Hockeytron.com has their brand of wheels that should be decent and cheap.

If you are just skating round then buy the hardest wheel you can, either 84A or 86A. Low end speed racing wheels will do. You don't need anything expensive, anything you get will be suitable for what you want them for.