Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanya

Titan stick - curve identification

Bit of a long shot here...

I have an old Titan TPM 4020 (they're now branded Jofa TPM 4020 apparently) from back in the 90's I used to use for roller.

Desperate to work out what curve this thing is, as it was and still is the best curve I've ever used. I use a P91A and a P92 at the moment, but I'd love to try and see what's on the market that's similar.

The stick itself has no identification with regards to the curve, other than a number 12 on the shaft. I've tried to search for a curve list for these but to no avail.

I can post a pic of the curve if it would help? Again, its a long shot but you never know...

I'll get this up on Sunday - tried hockey office but no joy! Its starting to annoy me lol - that curve was my fave for years!!

I still buy tons of Titan sticks out of Germany. They are now made in Finland. They are like the old red 3020's in looks. They offer 3 curves #4,11 and 23. I use the #11 as this is almost identical to the Hetteberg curve. The #4 is pretty wicked. I bought one just to see the difference. I ended up straightening it out a little to match the #11. I have no idea what the #23 is like. Next time I order a 3 pack, I will get one to see what it is like.