Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akravetz

Newbie help on abbreviations

I have been on this site for a few months, learned a lot and truly enjoy it. However, some of the abbreviations, I confess, I am at a loss for. OPS, LHS (local hockey store, I think) and other things. Is there a glossary? I know, you are going to laugh and said, what an idiot. i get that all the time. But figure I'd rather ask and look stupid than post something and look worse. So be nice.

Andy in Peoria

nothing wrong with asking questions ever man.... its better to know what is being disussed than to act like you know and say something that makes little or no sense... if there is any other terms your are unsure of just ask, someone will always answer them

Hopefully you are talking about just standard hockey forum abbreviations and not general ones online (such as imo...). BTW that means "in my opinion" and BTW means "by the way"... and this could go on and on. You can always google them.

I think the two above (OPS & LHS) are the two that are used the most on hockey forums. But if you don't know something, just ask - no one will take offence.

I guess we could go into product details.

Easton SE = Synergy Elite

CCM CL = Crazy Light

CCM CS = Crazy Strong

But that could take a while...

I got the products. Actually, I thought OPS was original post something. It remains me of the military. You got to know lingo... Thanks.