Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chip1441

Favorite all time stick?

Is the One100 the same as the One95? I thought I read that somewhere. I was at my LHS today and compared a One100 to a One95, they seemed pretty similar. I would have bought a One95, had they not all been righties. Loved that stick.

Reebok 11k is my favorite currently of all time. I used the datsyuk pattern. Its been very durable, my sticks take a beating in terms of blade chips etc (not too much strain on the shaft-thats what she said). I find that the feel is pretty good, and it has helped me rip shots better than i ever have.

Bauer Total One pro stock, 102 flex, P92 blade, non grip, candy cane tape. I have never experienced a puck explode off my stick as I did with this one. So much fun to shoot with.

I'd have to say either the original silver Synergy or a two-piece setup of my favorite Cyclone graphite shafts with a Z-Carbon blade. I've found sticks I've loved since then, but for some reason, I always had the best luck and most fond memories with those two setups.

Same.

The original silver synergy sticks (pun intended) out for me because it was my first stick that really was head and shoulders above everything else. A lot of great sticks out now but I haven't had the same holy sh$#9t factor since. Although the 77 flex t1 is close.