Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyfan77

FS- Jofa Shins and Shoulders

Hey guys,

I've got some Jofa shins and shoulders for sale:

First up, a mismatched pair of shins, 15" new with tags . Right shin is a 9060, left shin is a 9040. Looking for $40 shipped. SOLD

Next, a pair of 16" 8040s. These are used, but still in great shape with no cracks. Wash the liners and they'd be almost good as new. Looking for $50 shipped. SOLD

Last pair of shins is a brand new pair of 17" RBK 7K Pros. Never used, immaculate liners, made in sweden. Looking for $170 shipped.

3 pair of shoulders next:

Size 5 8400s. Used, but definitely still have a ton of life left. Looking for $50 shipped.

Size 6 8500s. In my opinion, they fit a little smaller, to the point where a size 5 8400 and these both feel like the correct size on me. These are in great shape for being a used pair. $55 shipped.

Size 6 9800s. Used high end shoulders. Again, used but still have plenty of life left. Just a little big for my 6', 170lb frame. $50 shipped.

Pictures are here:

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u...Winter%202012/

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures of something.