Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

Mission Goalie gear...

Went to the local Peranis.. said they can order Mission 500 goal catcher.. but dunno when it can be sent.. Any ideas from anyone when Mission can send out thier 2005 Goal gear??? Anyone buy it? :) Had 3 people looking to buy, 1 already bought something else.. (damn women.. no patience) :D

Any help appreciated

mich

It should be out extremely soon. We just received our shipment on Monday...Peranis could place an order and it would probably shipout this week or early next week...

Justin

It should be out extremely soon. We just received our shipment on Monday...Peranis could place an order and it would probably shipout this week or early next week...

Justin

Sweet, thanks Justin.

Mich

Justin can I get a couple of product shots? One of the guys working here is looking to get new gear.

Just wondering about this; now I'm a non-goaler so don't grill me if I look like an idiot asking this. The ad says harder pad face wouldn't that cause rebounds instead of helping to eliminate them? Also those pads look pretty wide, do they conform to league standards (10")?

Just wondering about this; now I'm a non-goaler so don't grill me if I look like an idiot asking this. The ad says harder pad face wouldn't that cause rebounds instead of helping to eliminate them? Also those pads look pretty wide, do they conform to league standards (10")?

What league is at 10"?

Bah. It happens. :lol:

Justin: Any particular stores (Like Goaliemonkey.com or Perani's) they're going to be sold at? I may myself a pair.