Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kklinder

Protective Sale

• Easton S17 Elbows - Medium - new with tags - $55 - One of my favorite elbows; incredible mobility, comfort, and protection - *One pair sold; second available*
  • NB Vapor XXV Elbows - Medium - near new - $35 - Great pad; simple, protective, comfortable and secure
  • CCM U+Pro Shoulders - Large - light use; excellent condition - $70 - My favorite ever; these are a little big, so I bought two pairs of medium - *Sold*
  • Salming Evolution Pro Gloves - 14" - new with tags - $65 - A great all around glove; very protective, comfortable, extremely durable, and odor resistant -*Sold*

All prices include shipping to US; $5-10 more to Canada; actual charges minus $10 to elsewhere.

http://imageshack.us...dsc0048wqj.jpg/

I don't know if I'd call it tacky, but enough so that I don't like to use really grippy sticks with them. I use Miken sticks (velvety grip) and they're a nice combo. The palms are definitely not like a typical nash, though, in texture or wear. I bought one pair and then four more because I liked them so much. But at the rate the palms are wearing, I'll never go through five pairs! Oh, and they always have people curious and complimentary about them at pick up.

I'm 5'11" and 38-39 chest (will wear a 40 jacket if I like it enough). I would think the sizing would be similar to the Ovechkin 08 pads, but maybe somebody else can weigh in on that.

It was a hard choice to go down to medium, but I tend to like them kind of snug. The large is certainly very workable for me, and I didn't have any mobility issues with them at all. And as I told another prospective buyer, they can fit a wide range pretty well. My buddy who is 5'9" and 205-210 could wear the large, but opts for XL. All that to say, they fit a good range, but I definitely don't think I'm on the border of Small/Medium like the sizing guidelines would suggest. Hope that helps.