Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinkingjack

Jofa and Mission Protective Gear

*NEW GEAR ADDED*

Mike Cammalleri SE6, had the palms and gussets restored after finding out they were not in good condition, i've used them about 7 times to test the palms for a video and do not need these anymore.

The palms have some pilling on the right hand from testing with regular tape, gauze and tacki macs.

Gloves have been sanitized and are in the same condition i got em at the time.

155 shipped OBO, i'll take trades but it's gotta be something i'd like. But i'd really prefer cash.

photo.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Picked this one up to do a review but the company i ordered it from sent me the wrong hand, and i'm a lefty. I used it for a few thirty minute shoot arounds to try it out but i can't use it since its not my main hand.

SOLD

The residue you see on the Blade is the Stick Wax, i rub it on the blade prior to taping it.

more gear added

14" Jofa 5500, basically no use unless you count once to try it out, too short to judge and make a review so gotta go. I'm just asking SOLD

Please let me know, id' like to see these go asap and to a new home, if you require more pictures i'll be more than glad to take more.

And Please the price is OBO but i'm just looking to make back what i recently paid since they didnt fit.

523080_10151008419456193_1526763583_n.jpg

Next i have a pair of used XL 36"-38" Mission L7 Pure 2-Piece hockey pants.

These by far have been the most comfortable and protective pants i've ever used. I only put them away because i got some Hustlers and it doesn't make sense to have two pairs of pants in Navy.

NO TEARS, i wash my gear often also so the smell isn't there unless Febreeze and Dryer sheets count. On the velcro tab at the bottom of the leg i just put black tape so i didnt have to cut it out, its not a cheap velcro its a full heavy duty cloth tab.

The Uppers alone are worth it, super protective, and fit easily into other two piece pants i've had on the lowers. The floating spine protector is amazing and these are super breathable with the temp dispersal that Mission had on their gear.

Also have a 1 inch extension for those of us who are tall dudes.

SOLD

D&R Axis Series shoulder pads LARGE

these were my main shoulder pads for the last full year, they're light, dry fast, breathable and protective. Low sitting soulder caps, the Nylon straps one is starting to get a litlte stretched out but its still in great shape The only issue is after i washed them they tore a bit on one spot, i was going to patch it but i dont have time but its an easy fix if you know your way around a needle and thread

SOLD

Got this from a friend who buys directly from the team,

it's a practice helmet un marked so we couldnt trace to who may have worn it.

Mission Intake

Size Medium (sadly for me) Just trying to get what i paid for it, never used by me. No ear loops since the ones on it my friend kept for his helmet.

45 shipped in the US but i'm open to trades since i'm on the hunt for a white large helmet.

Pics tell the story, i've sanitized the helmet but i have no idea what that is on the forehead.

399648_10151052758451193_84501538_n.jpg

since i dont play right handed often i saw a friend who puts the wax on the blade and he says the tape sticks better to the blade and lasts longer and then puts a very small ammount of wax, so i tried it thats about it

Interesting. Maybe I'll give that a shot. Sorry to de-rail your thread, was just wondering.