Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

Custom Easton skates in GTA?

Just quick question but does Easton do custom skates? What is their upcharge? Is there a recommended shop that anyone would recommend i notice i can really only find the EQ50s at the big box stores prohockeylife/hockey experts.

Since Reebok/CCM/Bauer top of line skates are 799 I wanna go easton route since their base price is less to save some money.

The base price really doesn't have any bearing on how much the skate is as all manufacturers are different.

Just because most charge $75 on top of MSRP on Bauer doesn't mean the same applies for Easton. I know it doesn't apply for Reebok/CCM.

If you want cheaper customs and you can wear them, the CL is an excellent choice.

The base price really doesn't have any bearing on how much the skate is as all manufacturers are different.

Just because most charge $75 on top of MSRP on Bauer doesn't mean the same applies for Easton. I know it doesn't apply for Reebok/CCM.

If you want cheaper customs and you can wear them, the CL is an excellent choice.

JR, isn't it $100 upcharge (Canadian currency) for top-end Bauer? Agreed with the CL, the CCM rep in your area has been through a few times and does good work.

See, it isn't...it's a flat rate cost, just like how TotalONE has a cost, well, custom skates have a cost as well.

A dealer can charge whatever they want for them. So, I can't answer your question that way.

CCM rep in my area?

See, it isn't...it's a flat rate cost, just like how TotalONE has a cost, well, custom skates have a cost as well.

A dealer can charge whatever they want for them. So, I can't answer your question that way.

CCM rep in my area?

Ahh I see, so dealers may or may not upcharge.

Sorry, I meant to kenneth because if memory serves, the gentleman in question is responsible for that area.

Most if not all do, because the custom skates cost the dealer more to get them - For instance after shipping the custom CLs we've done were $100 above a stock CL. So yes, we charged more for them compared to the normal CL. Not $100 upcharge, but they weren't $600, either.

Exactly - it's up to the dealer. The difference in cost between a retail skate and the custom skate is about $75. So, I just charged the price of the skate and didn't mark up the additional $75. Unfortunately, since I have done quite a few skates for our members, people think it's the standard.

Exactly - it's up to the dealer. The difference in cost between a retail skate and the custom skate is about $75. So, I just charged the price of the skate and didn't mark up the additional $75. Unfortunately, since I have done quite a few skates for our members, people think it's the standard.

aa thanks for clarifying that up :)