Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MINT

Goodies for All

JR you seem not to believe me for some reason!? lol. Ive been writing quickly hence the "perfect grammar" absense from this forum.

Maybe this will help you... if you guys want any pics or questions let me know!

Ok well I have the Easton, CCM, Reebok, and Bauer Nike stuff all here right now.. pictures will have to be taken on my webcam.. already have some taken but i dont feel like adjusting them right now for a host site because Im very busy

Im going to eat. If you guys have any questions PM message me, tell me what product from what company and what you want to know etc. and ill get pics for ya. ill be back soon

lol. because i have four guides here full of awesome stuff... id rather break it up and then take the pic send it and go instead of uploading and stuff.. sorry

If somebody can get all the pictures and upload them that would be great, buy makesure you have a high bandwidth limit so they dont go down.

Yeah, Please note that MINT can give you the specs on any of this stuff. Sorry about my naming scheme for the equip but Just ask for what you want and he will tell you anything you want to know :D

Synergy ST

74447477.jpg

Synergy SL

74447455.jpg

Stealth Grip

74447383.jpg

Synergy ST

74447363.jpg

Some more Nike Skates

74447321.jpg

New Nike Shoulder Pads

Nike Flexlite 12... I love the looks of these skates...

74447262.jpg

Endure

74447164.jpg

Endure

74447155.jpg

CNC Tech

74447095.jpg

how about v130 and reebok shafts? i dont need pics theyll prolly look the same but can you tell me what it says about them? tapered or standard etc?

I want to see some new gloves/protective :x..

For the protective equipment of Reebok, it is as predicted; Jofa with Reebok symbol sewed on as confirmed by MINT.

Damned. I hate Jofa. Oh well, the Gloves are looking nice. Even the Tacks, which I didnt like as of late...

yes these are all 05 catelogues.. all important pics is really here.. if u need specs let me know! Stealth is out in Sr. intermediate and jr... SIGH........ also with grips at every level. all equip n skates is called synergy n not stealth

the weight of the endure is...not listed those bastards! umm ill give u some specs on it though.. It has a impact strength system on the shaft to protect against impacts and deliever power, it has an allow mesh layer..also for the same.. it has molded rubber insert along the edge of the blade to prevent chipping and premature breakage

V130 shafts look the same obviously. theyre 56" long and are a tapered shaft! they also come in Sr, Intermediate and Jr. oh ya and are gripped.. same stuff as the stick.. the protective from Rbkis inded Jofa to a tee.. they have obviously come out with some new concepts but most of the equip actually says Jofa still somewhere on it.. but is loaded with Rbk stuff on it

keep the questions commin boys

last but not least... ill be happy to answer any questions on anything and put more pics of anything specific up

Reebok Helmet

74450686.jpg

sorry no XL... theres a Large and it fits a head 58-63cm.. lots of awesome colours though! lol