Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MINT

Goodies for All

ya ill work on the digi pics! the guides are long! I read them all today.. lots of reading. cool stuff i have to say!

So will the Stealth Grip be offered in 85 flex? Also MINT, you said that Easton has changed their intermediate sticks to 65 flex, does this mean that Easton will start producing OPS/Other Major shafts in a 75 flex? Sorry about all the questions just a little curious.

The Gaborik is a 15mm mid w/ a 5.5 lie..... what the hell is the other curve ure talking about?

Baorki however is not available in the 110 flex....

that's wat im talkin about, and what does the gaborik compare to? And I heard Easton no longer offers 110 flex in retail.

yes the stealth grip will be available in an 85... its available sr, intermediate, and JR!! :rolleyes:

any other OPS do not have 75 flex however there is the usual shafts that have the 75

im gonna be out for a bit guys.... so ill check Q&A later tonite.. keep em comming.. you guys have only scratched the surface (well maybe a bit more) lol

haha ill explain the Rbk helmet later

Gaborik(good curve!) Baorki

Whats the gaborik look like, and whats the Baorki curve?

Mint made a quasi-anagram out of "Gaborik." He's trying to make it informative and fun.

weight for the SL is 420(sr.) SL grip-425- both have a performance of 10.5 and wear of 9.

The ST grip weighs 455 (Sr.) and has a performance of 10 and wear of 9.5. Same flexes as SL.... Modano, Sakic,

Funny how they advertise the new nanotube technology as being the 'strongest fibre' ever used in a stick and yet rate the regular synergy ST as a 9.5 wear and the SL as a 9 wear.

Can anyone say marketing fumble? Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Do you know if any of there sticks are coming in different handle shapes or ever did on any of the sticks like on the Easton website?

nope Yzerman is definately still on

ya no shit eh about the wear of the sticks! lmao

i did assinate Gaborik by accident! LMAO im gonna use that one for now on..

anyway, no, there is no different shaft shapes. They are boosting their Tack line Huge for this year.. i knew that a while ago.. but now i see it! The Pro Tacks have the E-Blade Holder on them,a "pro armour Quarter Package that is supposed to improve protection by 50%, Comfort control beige clorino water-repellent anti-microbial liner (everyone is doing this now)and they integrated the Skatelock system into it

exactly dan..... youre the man.... lmao

anyway i forgot to include a pic of the high end Rbk ops.. and heres some patterns n stuff too

Easton Patterns

74563070.jpg

Triple I-Beam Tech.

74563060.jpg

Rbk 7k

74563039.jpg

I'm diggin the Modano RbK curve!

I think the triple I-Beam would make blades unbearably stiff though. Time will tell

I thought the 6K was the top end one. Why aren't any of the AHL/QMJHL players using the 7K if its "better"?

exactly dan..... youre the man.... lmao

anyway i forgot to include a pic of the high end Rbk ops.. and heres some patterns n stuff too

Easton Patterns

%7Boption%7Dhttp://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL680/2876965/5810106/74563070.jpg%7Boption%7D

Triple I-Beam Tech.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL680/2876965/5810106/74563060.jpg%7Boption%7D

Rbk 7k

%7Boption%7Dhttp://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL680/2876965/5810106/74563039.jpg%7Boption%7D

You have to close the img tags. But overall it is a nice looking stick, but the patterns resembles the Easton curves.

lol sorry Briggy.. i figured it out before i read your message. thanks though :D

man im tossed between the 7k and the SL grip..... i know im gonna get the Rbk bucket though

lol sorry Briggy.. i figured it out before i read your message. thanks though  :D

man im tossed between the 7k and the SL grip..... i know im gonna get the Rbk bucket though

Did you feel the grip on the Reebok? Which is tackier, the Standard shaft ot the tapered??

Edit: How did the Stealth Grip look? In the picture it looks kind of fuzzy, is it basically the Canada Stealth?