Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crazyhick

LH sticks, T1 Shaft, Supreme 50 Skates

I'm trying to clear out some of my basement of things I don't currently use anymore. All prices are negotiable and shipping is not added. Paypal is my prefered method of payment. I wouldn't mind a trade or two and i'll list what i will take at the bottom. If you would like additional pics, please pm me

Sticks:

Bauer Totalone shaft - 51 3/4" long, Cut to just below the 108 marker (was a 102 flex). Used for 2 games this weekend and just couldn't get a handle on the clear grip --- $70 sold

Bauer Supreme One75 Stick - LH 87flex p92 pattern, grip. Was cut to just below the 96 marker. Used for 2 stick practices in an effort to try a new curve. Some blemishes from storage --- $50 sold

Reebok 8.0.8 Prostocks - LH Pasha2 pattern, grip, 110 flex. Blade has a sharkskin-like coating on it and seems longer than most blades. There is some chips and skate marks on the blades, but they seem more cosmetic than anything. 2 Available --- $55 each bad trade

sticks.jpg

curvepics.jpg
Pasha2 on the left, p92 on the right

Skates:

Bauer Supreme 50 - Size 8.5 D. Bought these brand new and used only about 3 months. The usual puck-marks and such on the holders (Custom +) and the footbeds were never used. $50
bauers.jpg

CCM 852 SuperTacks sz 9D- Recently found these while cleaning. Boots seem to be in good shape along with the holders. Rivets could be replaced and there is still steel left on the blade. There is one skate cut on the right boot, but not very deep and the usual issue with fabric-covered toes being frayed. $15 sold
Helmet

CCM 652 sz L - Black color, padding still has life to it. needs a new chinstrap. $10

Bauer FM2000 sz L - Brand new without hardware, black wire. $10

As for trades, I'm looking for 100+ flex shafts with grip in either tapered or standard connector. I'll also take a converted shaft if it is in good enough shape.