Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trukweaz

Largest Rolling Goalie Bag

sorry if this is already discussed, seach was a little random on it.

I am looking for the largest, and specifically the widest wheeled goalie bag out there? To be honest I am not using for goalie equipment and brand does not matter.

I saw a TPS R something bag but cant seem to find them online. Any bag pros out there got a suggestion?

thanks!

I think you're looking for the TPS R8 bag. Unfortunately it's a piece of garbage. I have one, and within a month of getting it, the cover flap split open and I have had a giant hole in my bag ever since. After three years of moderate use, it's also getting some pretty impressive holes in the bottom. I'm looking at replacing it shortly. Yeah, it's huge, but it's also a half step up from a plastic grocery bag.

You can find really good deals on the SMI-built Flite goalie wheel bag; it's not the biggest on the market, but at $65-$85 for 40"x20"x20", you'll do fine, and the built quality is awesome, and I think you can still buy slotted, padded insert grids from SMI to give it a ton of internal pocks. It's generally an oversized bag by airline standards, though.

The largest wheeled goalie bag currently on the market is the RBK Revoke Senior Wheeled Goalie Bag. It is 44" x 24" x24". Looks pretty good. Has a lot of grab handles (which I personally like). No shoulder strap if that is a consideration. I can't speak about it's durabiltiy as I haven't tried it yet.