Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IniNew

Pants. E600 Helmet. One95 Skates

All prices include shipping from Texas to the Con.US. For other arrangements, please PM me.

Easton E600 Helmet

• Album Link
  • Size M
  • Helmet was used for 3 games of reffing (consecutive) and 2 games of lower level men's league. Did not like the fit.
  • Asking $50

Bauer One95 Skates

• Album Link
  • Size 9.5D
  • Baked Once
  • Used in low level men's league for approximately 3 seasons. Superfeet Yellow included (no longer have the original footbeds).
  • Original steel
  • 1mm heel lift made by JR and installed by DrewHunz here in Dallas
  • Asking $150 shipped

Easton S19 Pants

• Album Link
  • Size L
  • Used for an estimated 1 season of 15 games. Slight board burns on the right thigh (pictured). Velcro and Zippers still fully function.
  • Looking for $60 shipped

Reebok 11k Pants

• Album Link
  • Size XL
  • Used for 3 seasons of 15 games. Board burns on both legs, and the Reebok logo is wearing off the thigh. Velcro and Zipper still fully function.
  • By far my favorite pants ever. Just too large.
  • Asking $40 shipped

Reebok 11k Girdle

• Album Link
  • Size L
  • Used for about 4 games of consecutive reffing and 2 open hockey's.
  • Has integrated cup holder, but no cup included.
  • Great for reffing or roller hockey.
  • Asking for $50 shipped

NikeBauer XXXX Corepad Girdle

• Album link
  • Size XL
  • Used for about 10 games
  • Stitching has began to come out on the rear side of the right leg. All padding still present
  • All velcro and buckles still in optimal functionality. Completely intact.
  • Asking $40 shipped.

Is the E600 relatively light like the old s19/s17 helmets? I haven't had a chance to get my hands on any of the new model Easton helmets yet but liked the fit of my old s19,

Very light. The fit of the helmet is a bit more forgiving than the S19... not as tight or structured (Stiff?).