Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thehighlife

Vapor Goal

How big are those?? They look reallll small. They also could use more color :)

I'm probably going to end up picking up some Vapor gear in the next year and hop back in net. I have heard very good things about them.

hey, im a goalie 2 i have brians beast and i was jsut wondering how they are to move it because my budd got a pair and they seemed really wide and he kinda look like he was havin troubles with them. but ture ture they doo loook very good

You have them, you tell us.....

Edit, nvm your post is unclear I thought you we're talking about Brian's and not Vapors...

goalieheaven.com says that nobody wears them in pro-leagues?

I think that's pretty accurate. I believe Khabibulin went to them for about 2 weeks before going back to the Supremes. The Vapor pads are very popular amongst college players though.

goalieheaven.com says that nobody wears them in pro-leagues?

I think that's pretty accurate. I believe Khabibulin went to them for about 2 weeks before going back to the Supremes. The Vapor pads are very popular amongst college players though.

Fleury tried them before the WJC last year but went back to his old pads.

I've been using a prototype setup of Vapor 2 pads for the past 6 months. They are very nice. The pad features an HD layer of foam through the inside shin, knee and rise and works great to keep the pad flatter on the ice. Mine have also featured the newer rounded toe which helps with your stance if you stay wider. Pads have held up well. Blocker feels 10X better with the hand moved down 1 inch. I also had the pad lightened up a bit with about 1/2" removed from the thighrise. I also added a piece of clarino to the calf wing to aid with sliding. Works great!