Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beleafer

'Rollerblade' wheels

Just took some 78mm, 80a wheels off a pair of recreation skates made by 'Rollerblade'. Anyone know anything about the wheels? Will they hold up for weekly outdoor shinny. Indoor team is going to be practicing outdoors and would rather not spend the money on another new set of wheels unless completely necessary.

The durometer should work well depending on your weight and what surface you are on. However you may have problems with the size wheels on your skates (depending on what they are).

The durometer should work well depending on your weight and what surface you are on. However you may have problems with the size wheels on your skates (depending on what they are).

I'm 5'9", 150lbs ish. Surface I am gonna assume is just concrete. I already put them on my skates, they are 78mm and the skates regularly have 80mm.

At your weight, the 80a should be OK. These wheels aren't the best, but they were made with the intention to be used on regular streets, sidewalks, and parking lots. Any idea what kind of surface you'd be playing on? If you're playing on a smooth concrete surface (imagine a slippery floor of a parking garage) these should work fine and might be too slippery.