Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bauer APXR2

These will retail for $899.99. The first APXr skate was $849.99. Unless your local store is going to break MAP pricing they will cost the $899.99.

Yea, my LHS said $850 retail. That's no fun :(

Going all 80 MM -- interesting. I wonder if Mission will be doing the same.

Hey Guys,

The new chassis on the APX2R skate is NOT an all 80MM chassis. It is a HI-LO chassis with an 80/76mm set up. This new HI-LO Kryptonium chassis is made of a new high grade material allowing us to bring you the most aggressive look and shaped chassis in the game.

Hope you guys enjoy...let me know if you have any more questions on the Bauer and or Mission roller line-up.

- Mission/Bauer Tom

This new HI-LO Kryptonium chassis is made of a new high grade material allowing us to bring you the most aggressive look and shaped chassis in the game.

Hope you guys enjoy...let me know if you have any more questions on the Bauer and or Mission roller line-up.

- Mission/Bauer Tom

So it looks and is shaped nice,... But does it perform? No offense but right there I feel like you're encouraging the roller hockey stereotype that were all after flashy equipment. I'm hoping the new chassis will save extra weight but still be strong. It's very similar to what's on my ac2 skate except it's cutouts are bigger.

So it looks and is shaped nice,... But does it perform? No offense but right there I feel like you're encouraging the roller hockey stereotype that were all after flashy equipment. I'm hoping the new chassis will save extra weight but still be strong. It's very similar to what's on my ac2 skate except it's cutouts are bigger.

Hey Souldriver,

Thanks for the comment on the look and shape of our new chassis, we feel it looks great as well.

The Kryptonium chassis, offered on the Bauer APX2R, features a higher grade aluminum than our current HI-LO Aluminum chassis (featured on AC2/AC3/X90R). This higher grade aluminum chassis is now comparable to the HI-LO MAGNESIUM chassis in weight making the HI-LO KRYPTONIUM the lightest weight aluminum chassis to date. This product maintains the aggressive and performance based quality structure that belongs under the APX2R boot.

If anyone does happen to go out and get a pair of APX2R skates, I would love to hear some feedback.

-Mission/Bauer Tom

I have been counting down the days until they are set to ship. Decided to go with the Bauer this season rather than the Alkali, worn Alkali for the past 2 seasons.

If anyone does happen to go out and get a pair of APX2R skates, I would love to hear some feedback.

-Mission/Bauer Tom

Just got the APXR2's and I can't say enough good things!! Lightest and nicest skates I've ever played one. Love the weight, the stiffness, the tongue, the wheels, everything. Played on them the other day and can't wait to skate in them again.

Quick question though, when is the rest of the new Bauer stuff, esp the pants, supposed to be released?

Just got the APXR2's and I can't say enough good things!! Lightest and nicest skates I've ever played one. Love the weight, the stiffness, the tongue, the wheels, everything. Played on them the other day and can't wait to skate in them again.

Quick question though, when is the rest of the new Bauer stuff, esp the pants, supposed to be released?

Hey Sivly093,

The NEW Bauer Roller Hockey pants should now be in store. Three models will be offered, APXR | X60R | X40R.

Check your local retailer carrying Bauer RH for the new pant line-up........ and let us know how you like them as well, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks and let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.

- MissionBauerTom