Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stix04

Bauer 6000 shoulder/shin pads

Ok so I'm getting new shoulder and shin pads for christmas, and I was wondering what you guys thought of the Bauer 6000. I have the 6000 elbows and I really like them, and I was hoping the shins and shoulders were as comfy as the elbows. What does you guys think?

Also, I didnt want to make a new thread, so I'll add to this one. Whenever I make a hard cut to the left, my front (left) foot keeps slipping off the edge of the blade so I end up hitting the side of the holder/boot on the ice. Any suggestions on how I could fix this?

i LOVE my 6000 shin pads... never played with a more confortable pair... cant say much for the shoulder pads... but the shin pads are a great buy.

I have the 8000's.. (dunno if they're the same or not) but I hate them.. worst shins ever.. my removable lining the foam has fallen into tiny pieces (maybe from the wetness of my sweat?) they are refunded me another pair.. but only after a couple of weeks they did this :( and I find them way too bulky.. wish I hadn't gotten them :unsure:

I have Bauer 6000 shinguards and shoulder pads and I quite like them.

The shoulder pads are comfortable and fit me well (no small feat with a 51 inch chest). The only thing I would change would be to have lower profile shoulder caps.

The shin guards are really comfortable as well. However, the bottom strap was so ridiculously short that it wouldn't fit around my calf so I ended up cutting them off. Now, I use 2 inch wide velcro straps at the bottom of the pad.