Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LakeshoreHockeyArenaWNY

Unbranded Warrior/MIA gloves?

gloves_zps2cf22d74.jpg

anyone have a clue where these mitts originated? They're ottawa/chicago type colors, but are completely unbranded. Appear to be MIA/Warrior style and have a more traditional palm with #19 in the corner in red sharpie.

Any ideas? couldnt pass up the deal i got on them, unsure if i'm going to use them or not. just looking for some more info.

thanks!

Fairly confident these are from the same factory as the Flite model. I had about 10 pairs of these mitts that I bought in bulk a few years back. The quality looked decent and they fit well for a chinese warrior knock off. Only issue is I sold one pair to a guy I play with and after a few months the synthetic shell material started to peel off on the back rolls. Can't speak to whether they were stored improperly or not however I'd still expect better durability after a few months.

They look like Flite gloves, but Flite gloves had their logo and model number on the gloves. Seems like you found a pair that didn't finish going thru the labeling process.

They may have belonged to someone whom had an endorsement deal with another company, however, he liked the Flite gloves so much, he asked for the company to be removed from the glove...however, those are stock colors, so maybe it was a company defect?

There was a company making gloves like that and putting a more popular manufacturers name on them. They were stopped and eventually started putting their own brand on them. This pair may have come from that transition period. I find it hard to believe that some pro preferred a cheap knock-off to a quality glove.

i used em this past thursday and they were pretty decent. the non-stitched top of the thumb pocket messed me up a few times when regripping my stick on the fly. looked like on flite's site they were available in black/red/white, but in person these are more of a beige like the chicago third jersey beige color.