Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BraydoChinga

xr5 or alkali rpd max?

Haven't tried the Bauers but own the current model RPD's and they're rockets compared with anything i've ever used.
The acceleration and increased agility from the all 80mm mg chassis is amazing, i'll never go back to anything HILO.

But either way they're both new skates and i'm sure you'll be happy with either purchase. :)

Depends what size his foot is, if he is a common size somewhere between an 8 and a 10 then he may not find any apxr's on clearance. $ for $, I think the ca9, RPD or max are significantly better the the xr5.

I currently have xr1s and i just wanted an upgrade and yeah Id like to try the all 80mm wickedaussie and almost everyone I know has apxrs, one of the younger blokes has alkais and says they are the best ever

I agree with Vet88, Bauer no question has the best boot tech right now but for the price they retail for I can't justify their gear.

Either way BraydoChinga goodluck and hope you enjoy whatever skates you end up with! :)