Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

Sizing: Tour FishBone Lite 750 and Mission Inhaler AC4

Does anyone know how sizing runs with these skates, if I am a 10.0 EE in APX2? I am considering rolling the dice on an order, and having a friend haul a pair of skates out to me.

Tour FishBone Lite 750 = ??

Mission Inhaler AC4 = ??

My foot is pretty ordinary. Avg width, avg arch. No instep to speak of. I do not know what size I am in dress shoes or sneakers or whatever. Everything seems to vary so much for me, which would seem to make buying skates from the other side of the planet (in Asia, can order from US and have a friend bring back out here) a bit risky, but whatever. I can return if it does not work out.

i wouldnt go wide with either of them if youre wide in a vapor skate, especially bc youre saying your foot is ordinary. they both fit similarly wide but the missions will contour in a bit. the tour is very square. the arch in the missions are a bit more pronounced. both will have ample volume. the missons fit liek the bauer supreme line so see if you can try those. honestly i would go with the missions, youll probs be a 10D. i use a 9 and my shoe size is usually a 10-11.

Tours fit nice and wide in the toe box, which is why I bought them. I have wide feet and didn't have the cash to shell out for a EE width in Bauer or others. Mission bunched me at the toes.

i wouldnt go wide with either of them if youre wide in a vapor skate, especially bc youre saying your foot is ordinary. they both fit similarly wide but the missions will contour in a bit. the tour is very square. the arch in the missions are a bit more pronounced. both will have ample volume. the missons fit liek the bauer supreme line so see if you can try those. honestly i would go with the missions, youll probs be a 10D. i use a 9 and my shoe size is usually a 10-11.

I am a 10.0 EE in Bauer Sumpreme One.9 LE. (I took a chance and ordered these without having first tried them on in the shop; I was lucky!!) Does this size in Bauer Supreme One.9 LE translate exactly to Mission Inhaler AC4?

I'm not sure if it's exact but Bauer says the mission line has the same fit as the Supremes so I would say they are close. Due to to.gues and maybe some other stuff the fit may not be exact.

I'm not sure if it's exact but Bauer says the mission line has the same fit as the Supremes so I would say they are close. Due to to.gues and maybe some other stuff the fit may not be exact.

I asked IW the other night when I called them if it was a direct fit, and they said yes. Last time I asked if I could count on an exact fit (from APX2 to NXG), they said yes, and were correct, so I think I am just gonna roll the dice and grab the AC4s in 10.0 EE when I know that a friend can haul them out here for me.

A team mate was in size 9 apxr's and recently purchased size 9 fishbones. Both fit the same length wise.

This is interesting to me. If this is to be the case (= fit from Bauer to Tour), then I would love to place an order on a pair of Tours; I am just not sure though and do not want to be holding a pair of skates, on the other side of the planet (I am in SE Asia), that are too tight. If anyone else has any experience moving from Bauer to Tour Fishbone in size, then I am all ears. Thanks as always guys (I have used this forum so much for this sort of stuff, and always wind up with awesome fits on my gear).

Compared directly mission (bauer supreme fit) size 9 and tour fishbone pros size 9s and the length was the same. The forefoot width is about the same but the tours to be slightly wider and came back straight while the missions were more anatomically contoured. Missions seemed to heve a tighter toe box which wasn't a concern