Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snap123

Where to cutt a stealth

i jsut broke my stealth in the blade this time and i wanted to know if u cutt it off just like a regular synergy or is there a different way. I dont want to screw it up because i have a game tomorrow. So any quick replies would help.

I've seen them out (retail) for well over a month now, so it is entirely possible that the warrantee has expired.

...It could also be a pro-stock, in which case there would be no warrantee whatsoever.

You can't cut them to fit a blade. Only way is to flip them, and the kick point would be all messed up and you wouldn't be able to put an extension in. So your pretty screwed if you ask me.

You can't cut them to fit a blade. Only way is to flip them, and the kick point would be all messed up and you wouldn't be able to put an extension in. So your pretty screwed if you ask me.

i cant remember who posted it but they did fit a tapered blade in it. i'll try and find it

Ive had the stick for about 6 weeks and the warrany is over. On synergys i usually just fliped them upside down and that always worked ok but after reading what has been posted i dont know if you can with the stealth. Am i right ?

you might want to try calling Easton and asking them bout' the warranty..i kno it's over but my friends was and he just called and explained it was an expensive stick and he didn't have money to buy another and they were great about it and sent him one the next week...